Have you passed your examination. Do you own a degree?


Like Study in United States, Study in India, Study in Japan, Study in Australia, Study in UK, the same way If it’s Study in Nepal and you are going have a degree like High School Degree, Intermediate Degree, Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, etc. here we have something for you that will be helpful in some aspects.

It will be updated time-to-time. For now different exams results check the List begins here…
1. SEE (Secondary Education Examination) formerly known as SLC (School Leaving Certificate) 10th : http://see.ntc.net.np/
2. NEB (National Examination Board) formerly known as HSEB (Higher Secondary Board) 10+2 : http://neb.ntc.net.np/
3. TU (Tribhuvan University) : http://tu.ntc.net.np/
4. CTEVT (Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training) : http://ctevt.org.np/

Image Source: dreamstime

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *