There are lots of cases of data breaches and lots of data is stolen which includes personal information like names, emails, phone numbers, birth dates with other different information. And there may be possibility of your email being hacked.
What can you do if you are hacked? Change your password day-by-day? No-no this is not the solution. Here is the list what can you do for keeping your emails and information secure. There is website (https://isleaked.com/) that would help finding about your email hacking.
Tips for making your account secure and making it feels good…
- Change your password with strong characters
- Reclaim your account
- Enable two-factor authentication
- Check for settings in email
- Scan your computer for malware
- Find out what else has been compromised
- Humbly beg for forgiveness from your friends if any wrong
- Prevent it from happening again
Image Source: Google