- Consider the following statements and select right option.
i. Mountains and glacier are directly affected by climate change
ii. Air pollution is only one causes of environment pollution
- I and II Both are correct
- I is incorrect and II is correct
- I and II both are incorrect
- I is correct and II is incorrect
- Match the following and choose the correct answer.
Group A Group B
a) Juphal Airport 1) Baglung
b) Salle Airport 2) Khotang
c) Manmaya Airport 3) Rukum
d) Dhorpatan Airport 4) Dolpa
- a-4, b-3, c-1, d-2
- a-4, b-3, c-2, d-1
- a-4, b-2, c-3, d-1
- a-1, b-3, c-4, d-2
- Which country is not included in ICIMOD?
- When did the Nepal Government implement the citizen charter with compensation?
- BS 2070, Baishakh 8
- BS 2070, Baishakh 4
- BS 2070, Baishakh 2
- BS 2070, Baishakh 7
- There are 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 districts in seven state of Nepal. What is the cumulative order to show this figure?
- 7, 6, 4, 1, 5, 3
- 2, 5, 4, 6, 7, 3, 1
- 2, 7, 6, 4, 5, 3, 1
- 2, 6, 7, 3, 5, 4, 1
- What will come at place of question mark (?) of the following series?
- Find the number of triangles in the following figure.
- Which one of the following figure differs from other figure?
- How many quadrilaterals are there in the given figure?
- Which one of the following alternatives correctly represents given Venn diagram?
(B) Female, Mother, Criminal