- Which institution provides “Special Drawing Right-SDR” facility to a country’s development?
- International Finance Corporation
- International Development Association
- World Bank
- International Monetary Fund
- Match the following and choose correct answer;
a) Islam 1) 4.4%
b) Boudha 2) 9%
c) Kirat 3) 3%
d) Christian 4) 1.4%
- a-3, b-2, c-1, d-4
- a-1, b-3, c-4, d-2
- a-1, b-2, c-3, d-4
- a-1, b-3, c-2, d-1
- Amur River is the border river of …….. country.
- India and Myanmar
- Bangladesh and Myanmar
- Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Russia and China
- Match the year and literature of Madan Puraskar received by Satya Mohan Joshi.
a) BS. 2013 1) Nepali Rastriya Mudra
b) BS, 2017 2) Hamro Lok Sanskriti
c) BS. 2028 3) Karnali Lok Sanskriti
- a-1, b-3, c-3
- a-2, b-3, c-1
- a-2, b-1, c-3
- None of the above
- What is the major component of honey?
- Who is the host country of World Cup 2018?
- Consider the following statements and choose the right answer.
a. Nicosia is the capital of Syria.
b. Lesotho is a landlocked country.
- a and b both right
- a and b both wrong
- a right, b wrong
- b right, a wrong
- Which is the oldest game of world?
- Basket ball
- Who is the Designer of Public Service Commission’s logo?
- Madhav Ghimire
- Madhav Paudel
- Madhav Adhakari
- Madhav Regmi
- Which author was honoured with “Prithvi” Pragya Puraskar 2074?
- Taranath Sharma
- Madhav Pd. Ghimire
- Krishna Dharawasi